|Hometown:||Ras Tanura, Saudi Arabia|
|High School:||Ross School|
|Major:||Recreation and Leisure Studies|
Freshman (2016-17): Went 6-13 in singles play and 9-12 in doubles action… Appeared at least once at every single position except the No. 1 spot… Responsible for half of the squad’s doubles victories… Paired with Brendan Kelleher to go 9-10 at No. 1 doubles.
Before VWU: Ranked as high as 539 nationally in 2016 while playing at The Ross Schoool.
Personal: Son of Amber Gunther… Has a sister, Britani.
Get to Know Nick
- Enjoys listening to music, working out, and hanging out with friends
- Fan of Roger Federer
- Favorites include the TV show "Rick and Morty"
- My favorite aspect of being an athlete is: "pushing myself on the court in tough situations, being able to fight and pull through with a win"
- If you could spend one day with a famous person from any period, who would it be and why?: "Roger Federer, because he is the greatest player to ever play the game and I would love to learn from him"
- It's the year 2030 and I am doing this...: "living in New York, probably doing something with sports medicine"