12 Alex Lambert
- "I selected Virginia Wesleyan because the I like the volleyball and lacrosse teams, coaches, and how involved the entire school is."
- Selected Virginia Wesleyan over James Madison University and Old Dominion University
VWC Career Statistics
- Recorded 10 kills in 3-1 victory over Frostburg state
- Recorded three kills in consecutive matches against Moravian College and Cortland State University
- Recorded two block assists against Moravian College
- Dean's List honoree
- Competed in volleyball and lacrosse
- Produced over 200 kills in volleyball as a senior
- Volleyball Honorbale mention
- Volleyball second team All-District
- Volleyball first team All-Distrct
- Coach's award in volleyball
- Fouryear varsity member in volleyball
- Team captain in volleyball and lacrosse
- Had over 100 goals in lacrosse in junior and senior seasons
- Two time second team All-District in lacrosse
- Honorable mention All-Region in lacrosse
- National Honor Society
- Daughter of Tana and Greg Lambert
- Has one brother, Nick
- Enjoys hip-hop, rap, and country music and vacations to Hawaii
- Favorites include the book "Stolen," the movie "Step Up," and the TV series "Criminal Minds"
- A fan of the Dallas Cowboys football team, actor Shemar Moore, and football player Miles Austin
- Self-description in 10 words or less: "intense, responsible, happy, outgoing, motivated, and busy"
- My favorite aspect of being an athlete is: "being able to improve as a team and seeing the improvement at the end of the season because it is evidence that the coaches did their job and our hard work paid off."
- The part of my game I've improved the most is: "in volleyball I would say my leadership because without that I knew we wouldn't be able to make it as far as we did (first round of states). In lacrosse I would say my feeding- I can now feed the ball into someone's pocket with little space in between my teammate and her defender."
- My personal athletic goal at VWC is: "to start and make the volleyball team."
- If I could participate in a reality show it would be: "The Challenge because I have always wanted to compete against other people in obstacles."
- If I could spend one day with a famous person from any time period it would be: "Khloe Kardashian because she has a great personality and I love how close she is to her family."
- If I could possess one superpower it would be: "flying so that I could visit places I have never been to."
- It's the year 2025 and: "I have no idea, for the first time in my life I am undecided."
- The most important advice I've received is: "always have an optimistic outlook on life." --Paige Gilliland, my best friend