14 Megan Bell-Hill
|Major:||Recreation and Leisure Studies|
- "I chose Virginia Wesleyan because I want to contribute to and be a member of a winning team. I like the small campus and the professor-to-student ratio."
- Selected Virginia Wesleyan over Christopher Newport University, Lynchburg College, North Carolina Wesleyan College, Norfolk State University, Old Dominion University, Virginia State University and the University of Virginia--Wise
VWC Career Statistics
- Dean's List honorable mention Fall '11
- Three-time All-Dominion District honoree, first team twice
- Three-time All-Academic team member
- Three-time All-Central Region honoree
- Three-time All-Metro second team honoree
- 2010 Academic All-Region
- Selected to compete in the Virginia High School Coaches Association East/West All-Star game
- Helped Cosby to a 20-4 record as a senior
- Member of Spanish Club and Fellowship of Christian Athletes
- Daughter of Dottie Bell and Ron Hill
- Self-description in 10 words or less: "enthusiastic, outspoken, funny, competitive, athletic, colorful"
- Enjoys spending vacation time in Australia
- My favorite aspect of being an athlete is: "winning"
- The part of my game I've improved the most is: "strategy, thinking the plays through."
- My personal athletic goal at VWC is: "to continue to improve my game and to earn as much playing time as possible."
- If I could spend one day with a famous person from any time period it would be: "Desean Jackson of the Philadelphia Eagles. I'd like to get to know him because he's attractive and nasty at football."
- If I could participate in a reality show it would be: "Bad Girls Club, to show people that being a "bad girl" doesn't mean you're trashy and rude."
- It I could possess one superpower it would be: "the ability to grant wishes so I could have whatever I want whenever I want, and to help others."
- People might be surprised to know: "I'm shy and like to keep to myself."
- It's the year 2025 and:"I' married to Desean Jackson and have two boys and one girl. We own a sports management company and spend as much time as possible at the beach."
- The most important advice I've received is: "never be satisfied" -- Coach David George