27 Josh Currier
|High School:||Holy Cross/The Hill Academy|
|Major:||Comprehensive Liberal Studies-Curricular Emphasis|
- "I made VWC my top choice because of the beautiful campus and the surrounding area."
- Virginia Wesleyan was the only College considered while making a search for a College to attend
VWC Career Statistics
- USILA All-American honorable mention
- Virginia Sports Information Director's College Division Rookie of the Year
- Second team All-Virginia
- Old Dominion Athletic Conference Rookie of the Year
- First team All-ODAC
- Scored goals in 13 of VWC's 16 games
- Recorded a season-high four goals in games against Berry College, Lynchburg College, and Randolph-Macon College
- Recorded a season-high four assists in games against Greensboro College, Shenandoah University, Randolph College, and Bridgewater College
- Competed in lacrosse, volleyball and basketball
- Attended Holy Cross High School and the prestigious Hill Academy
- Athlete of the Year as a junior and senior
- Competed for the Peterborough Lakers in the prestigious Ontario Junior "A" League
- Played in 22 games in 2011, scoring 38 goals and 25 assists
- Played in 14 games to date in 2012, scoring 30 goals and 14 assists
- Son of Michelle Vann and Roger Currier
- Has three siblings: Andrei, a student at Brock University, Zack and Grace
- Enjoys rap and country music
- A fan of the lacrosse's Peterborough Lakers and their player John Grant
- Favorites include the movie "Shooter" and the TV series "SportsCenter"
- Self-description in 10 words or less: "fun, out-going"
- My favorite aspect of being an athlete is: "the friendships formed."
- My personal athletic goal at VWC is: "to become an All-American before I graduate."
- If I could spend one day with a famous person from any time period it would be: "Will Ferrell, because he seems to be very funny."
- If I could participate in a reality show it would be: "Man Tracker, because it seems exhilarating and fun."
- If I could possess one superpower it would be: "invisibility"
- People might be surprised to know: "my favorite nights are those spent with family."
- It's the year 2025 and: "I'm teaching and playing lacrosse in the summer."
- The most important advice I've received is: "do what makes you happy" -- Mom