|Hometown:||Virginia Beach, Va.|
- “I made Virginia Wesleyan my first choice because it is close to home, small, and they reached out to me.”
- Selected Virginia Wesleyan over Old Dominion University, Norfolk State University, and Hampton University
Before VWC: Ran track at Kempsville High School… Was named the MVP of the track team while garnering the sportsmanship award… Honor roll… Plays the violin where she was named most improved violinist, advancing to stage master violinist… Majorette… Member of the ROTC.
Personal: Daughter of Titilayo and Stanley Zeigler… Has five siblings: Tamara, Justin, Christian, Diamond, and Deon.
Get to Know Brittany
- Enjoys working out, sleeping, and eating
- Fan of the Dallas Cowboys
- Favorites include the movie “Bring It On: In It to Win It,” the Twilight book series, and the TV show “Spongebob Squarepants”
- Self-description in 10 words or less: “very athletic and short”
- My favorite aspect of being an athlete is: “succeeding”
- If you could spend one day with a famous person from any period, who would it be and why?: “a Dallas Cowboys cheerleader, because I want to be one”
- People might be surprised to know this about me…: “I play five instruments”
- It’s the year 2030 and I am doing this…: “living in a small apartment, working at a hospital with two children”